GT10M-P acts as a bridge between the PBX and GSM network to ensure that calls made from phones connected to the PBX in the company to the mobile phones are charged with cheaper GSM call rates.
- It is possible to achieve great discounts in GSM calls made by the employees from the phones connected to the PBX.
- Employees who are out of the office can benefit from the same discount rates for the phone calls they make from their mobile phones to their company.
- Making GSM to GSM calls instead of long distance calls over fixed lines in companies having multiple branches or those high amount of long distance calls, it is also possible to benefit from discounts over 80%.
- GT10M has a single GSM module by default.
- Its capacity can be doubled with an additional module.
- Polarity Reversal feature allows reversing of the poles of the line, and thus detection of this change by an equipment (PBX) connected to this line. This prevents concerns such as hanging up of the line.
- Thanks to the Smart Call Back Feature, if an extension makes a GSM call through GT10M-P and the called party does not pick up the phone, when the called party dials the number which is listed in his mobile phone as a missed call, the call is forwarded automatically to the extension (instead of the company operator) who initiated the first call.
- calls the number of his/her company displayed in his phone as a missed call back. The call is not directed to the operator.
GT SMS Server Software is a Windows based server software which is first installed in a PC. Then the other PC Users sharing the same network with the GT SMS PC, can send/receive SMS and the operator broadcast messages. With the GT SMS Server Software, it is possible to manage entire SMS traffic of a business. Communication costs of the company will be decreased as sending SMS is cheaper than making a call. It is also possible to send SMSs in order to send advertorial and informative messages. Surveys can be conducted and votes of the customers can be taken in order to make a poll by receiving SMS messages.
- A POP3 and SMTP server is run on the software, and thus this software allows the users to send SMS messages, and receive incoming SMS and cellular broadcasting messages (CBM).
- SMS server software distributes the incoming SMS messages to the relevant users according to definable rules (Incoming message rules).
- It also allows that the “spam” SMS messages are deleted without being distributed to any user according to the defined rules (Incoming message rules).
- It determines from which GSM module the message will be sent (LCR) according to the defined rules.
- It allows that the cellular broadcast messages (informative messages) to the user according to their topic numbers.
- Forwards the delivery status (Sent / Not Sent / Received / Not Received) of the sent SMS Messages optionally.
- An external mobile connection is not required thanks to the GSM module.
- Compatible with PBXs of any brand and model with an analog external line interface.
- Supports 900MHz and 1800 MHz GSM networks thanks to the dual-band GSM modules used.
- Connects to the external lines of the PBX. It is also possible to use the device by directly connecting it to a phone.
- Forwards the calls coming from the GSM network to the PBX.
- Sends the caller ID information of the calls received from GSM network to the analog line interface.
- It is possible to create a phonebook thanks to its speed dial memory.
- Ring Voltage: 66 Vrms / 25 Hz
- 1 analog line interface (PBX external or a phone may be connected)
- Supply Connector: RJ-45 /8-pin female
- Line impedance: 2400 Ohm (Including the phone)
- Line Voltage: -48 VDC
- Caller ID Format: ETSI/Bellcore FSK
- Dimensions: 23 cm X 5 cm X 14.5 cm
- Operating Conditions: 0 to 45 °C, 20% to 80% humidity